Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween at the Merrimaker

Tom and I both worked long days yesterday, getting home around 9:30 PM.  The Merrimaker was having there Scary-oke Costume Contest but we had no time and Tom had no desire to dress.  I rummaged through my closet and found my old LiveOak Music Festival shirt.

The shirt was purchased down in South Beach while I was visiting with my friend Dwayne.  It looks like a denim plaid shirt with a vegetable in every white square.  Hundreds of vegetables.  I always wore it on Thanksgiving, but was getting worn as the years went by.  A few years back, the theme was chosen for our LiveOak camp as Birds of a Feather.  I glued some feathers, added some fringe on the arms and back and tied a leather string with feathers hanging off on the back.  This is it from LiveOak.


I decided to wear this last night and be a bird, a rooster, a cock.  Tom went as an alcoholic.  Funny!  When we arrived, there were a spattering of locals.  Lots of picture taking and then lots of Scary-oke.  I mean Scary!  The highlight of the night were the costumes, which is why I post.

Blurry, Oops.  Janice, Josh & Abby, 3 Little Angels

Jeremy as Sister Mary.  Wonder what the child will look like.

Dustan as Super Gorilla?
George's T

Cynthia's T 


Jimmy Mancini as Mafioso with Rubber Band Ammo

Beauty and the Beast with Angela Lansbury?

Chaz & Cher

Student Joan & Fr. Donovan

Scary-oke!

Janice, One Lovely Angel

Jeremy's Pregnant Suit

Darth Bunny and Winner of Costume Contest?

Little Bunny

Greek Goddess and her Blind Referee

Meow!

Always have to have a Jesus

Cute Couple

Another Angel, Josh

Chris Garcia as Chris Garcia

Cute Zombie

Damon & Mac

Mancini and a Mike

Jo the Witch and her Sister

I'm Here

Spartans Behind the Bar

One Busted Skeleton

Needless to say, the last picture is how I felt this morning.  One Busted Skeleton.  Halloween is still two days away, but this guy has had enough tricks for one weekend.  Back to work tomorrow to Stage Manage at the PAC for Pilobolus.  Long day, but about time we start doing some big shows.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these great pics (except for the that beaner Garcia). Look forward to next time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete