Friday, July 19, 2013

On the road, again!

Tommy and I and the two dogs are off on our annual road trip tomorrow.  One last day of work and then a night of packing the Ford Escape for what may be our final trip across the country.  I thought I'd show where we have been so far.

This map shows our routes over the past number of years.  In it, we show that we have hit 48 states and 7 provinces of Canada with many National Parks along the way.

This trip, we head towards North Dakota to finish the Continental US, down to the midwest towards Detroit and Toronto, over to Listuguj in NB, down to MA & Provincetown, back to Chicago to follow Route 66 back to CA.  The final stop will be the ferris wheel on Santa Monica Pier.


Come along for the drive as Tom insists I blog live rather than the standard recap I often do.

To continue the story, press "newer post" below.

No comments:

Post a Comment