Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Capitol Tour

Today is the first day of my 30 day vacation from work and I am patiently waiting for Tom to get home from coffee school tomorrow night. Saturday, we get on the road for our Capitol Tour to Alaska.  I thought I would start this out by showing the capital buildings that we will see on the way.

Sacramento

Carson City

Boise

Helena

Edmonton

Whitehorse

Juneau

Victoria

Olympia

Salem

I must admit, I am not sure if the building in Whitehorse, YT is the Provincial Capitol Building or not.  I think it is.  Google says it is.  We'll know for sure on July 28th or 29th when we arrive and tour Whitehorse.  Our schedule for the trip is planned and is below.

Itinerary

Unless we find some wireless internet, we will be off the grid from July 25th to the 30th and then again from August 8th to the 13th.  Keep coming back for posts and pictures.

To continue the story, press "newer post" below.





No comments:

Post a Comment