Friday, December 16, 2011

"Like" Gonzo!

A young woman, needing text book money for college made this and others.
I bought him for $3 last night.
I call him Gonzo.

The holiday season is thrust onto us so quickly.  There is a joke at work that when the LiveOak Music Festival is over in June, Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  Then Christmas.  It's funny, but true.  The TravelingDog Calendar has been handed out and mailed out to many impressed and grateful fans.  It's always nice to hear which pictures are their favorites and to hear the squeals of delight from the new entries of people's birthdays.  The latest being Tom, who had no idea when I asked him close to a year ago when his birthday was that he would be listed in this project.

It has been fun to hear people's comments as well when they realize that there is a Holiday on Every Day!  I, myself, would have preferred something better than World Pasta Day, but it is what it is.  I've always listed some inane holidays, but never on every day.

I decided to make a facebook page for AmosTravelingDog, which you can "like" on the right.  Along with wishing birthdays on this page, I will list all of the holidays for the year.  I have started doing this this past week.  I will start to add birthdays at the start of the new year, which is also National Bloody Mary Day, go figure.  It will also be, presumably, my first Polar Bear Dip.  That, my friends, is another post.

Come and like us.  Join the fun.  If you'd like to add someone to next years calendar and help in filling every square, send an email, comment here or simply press the like button and add a comment on facebook.  Cheers!

Looks like Gonzo had too much celebration.
Be safe this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment