Saturday, January 22, 2011

AmosTravelingDog

In 2006, I had to steal back some images that Cafe Press refused to give back to me after a computer crash destroyed my copies. All I was able to get was thumbnails from their website.

I made this montage of the original TravelingDog, Amos.

In this image alone, he is seen at the Grand Canyon, Provincetown, Gaspe, TN, Quebec, Grasslands, CO, AZ, VT, CA, Badlands, Listuguj, Vegas, Portland, City of Rocks, Great Sand Dune, South of the Border, Joshua Tree, Pueblo Nation, Cape Cod, Lupine Ridge, Morro Rock, Mopang Stream, Lawrence, KY, Taos, TN, NY and Wakefield with his sister Goldie.

We traveled with Amos through 44 States and two territories of Canada, before he succumbed to cancer. His ashes made it through 3 more states and British Columbia.

I'm going to try and chronicle these journeys through photos and memory, using the tool of ten years of Davey B Calendars.

No comments:

Post a Comment